Thursday 17 April 2014

Tickled Pink!!!

Hello!
   Here I am writing my experience with my team with  lots of happy and energy!!! Yes...I don't know how many of them working towards our passion.. I'm the one in that list! So I have decided to carry out!!

Here comes my first step into my passion at my office :)

I m the one who wants to  organize event like wedding, bday etc on others special day to make them a day as big day!! .. I want to make others happy by doing this...I do small small event in my home...but for the first time at my office :p

Yes,I recently conducted "fun activity "with my team. To make environment to be fun and informal we had coffee (I know lot of good things can happen over a cup of coffee :p),more than that it is friday evening.

So I prepared around  30 chits and informed my team to assemble conference room@ 3pm on Apr 4 th 2014

Around 20 of my teammates has given their presence and we started our event by small warm up activities and had nice fun with everyone answer and action :P

I would like to share few conversation here :

First :: I totally enjoyed with Kavitha 's performance:

Task: mathi yoshi (Answer wrongly)#must watch vijay Tv events :P

Me:hw r u?
Kavitha:Niranjala is mad
Me:why only Niranjala, y not others?
Kavitha: that girl is laughing too much
Me:Why that girl is laughing too much...
Kavitha: Coffee cup is good!!
Me:Which coffee mug...
Me: u r out!!
Kavitha: Conference room is good today
Me: U r out!!! (She didnt even listen my words)
Look @ the video 

(She is so clear and well trained in this!! I finally Got bun:P)

Another activity with Nazia #Bold and Dedicative Girl

Task: Pick some person and ask any question to that person

Nazia: She has observed the question very well and said"Any question a"
(Crowd is silent)
Anji #Another talented guy in our team
Nazia: Itz gonna be "Anji"
Anji: I know that what question she is gonna ask :P
Nazia & team: Guess the question then!! 
Anji: mmmm Yeah I guessed!! but i dont tell,..I have to answer only(Clever Guy)
Nazia: What was your first kiss and with whom??
Anji: Answered  Frankly :p (I dont tell :P)

 Last activity with vinoth,we call him as HR

Task: Do a yoga pose!!

HR: Just lied down and slept for a min :P
Me: Get up HR!!! Dont sleep :p
HR: Itz also one of yoga :p

There are lots of lots of fun moments happened on that day till the cows come home!!

As i usually says " Enjoy the every moments"

I enjoyed totally and i have to thank my team for their presence

Whenever I think about fun activity with my team ,yeah I am on cloud nine :-) :-)

Koffee with team!!!


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment